Brownie eating with a helmet on....hmmm. Funny boy.
Meet Senor Gobbler....
Need I say more?
Blake lost one of his front teeth and the other was hanging on by a thread. It was driving Warren and me CRAZY! We wanted to just rip it out of his mouth, but he wouldn't let us. Blake insisted that he wanted it to just come out on it's own. I had the genius idea to make some homemade caramel. I poured a little in a cup and handed it to Blake for a treat. He was busy spooning it out when he said, "What's hard in here?"
It was his tooth! He was so proud that it came out by himself and the whole time I was evil laughing inside....Mwah ha ha ha ha!
You wouldn't BELIEVE how many people sang, "All I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" throughout the month of December. Blake was a pretty good sport about it, but he refused to sing that song.
You wouldn't BELIEVE how many people sang, "All I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" throughout the month of December. Blake was a pretty good sport about it, but he refused to sing that song.
The Tooth Fairy and the Magic Turkey: Blake and Clayton were playing with a little stuffed animal Turkey on the day that his tooth fell out and it got stuck way up high on the chandelier. Blake had the idea to write a note for the Tooth Fairy to get the Turkery down since she can fly. The boys were surprised to see the turkey perched on top of Legend's head (Clayton's horse). Blake decided that the turkey must now be magical because it was touched by the Tooth Fairy and he expected it to move around the house. Sure enough, it moved every night through the month of December. We even took it to Colorado with us and it continued moving there! While many houses in the neighborhood had Elves on the Shelves getting into mischief, I think our house was the only one in the world with a magical turkey!





No comments:
Post a Comment