The boys couldn't help but kiss this little naked baby and Dylan couldn't stop laughing while they did it!
Clayton's Preschool Christmas picture. What a precious little sweetheart.
Little Dylan is just so fun. He loves his big brothers so much and he thinks they are so funny....
even when they try to wrestle him.
In December, he was getting very close to crawling. He could roll everywhere and rock back and forth on his hands and knees.
I love bath time and so does Dylan. He has started crying a little bit if I take him out too quickly or if I take away his precious wet wash-cloth.
Dylan does this cute little face where he tucks in his lips and it makes him look just like a Cabbage patch baby.
Warren finally had a great snowmobile ride. He took this great picture of the trees flocked with snow.
My dad loved going to tropical places and taking pictures of his feet over-looking the ocean. I thought it was really cute that Warren took this picture of his snowy boots. He came home and explained that he finally understood how someone could just sit and stare at the ocean (which he finds boring) because he wanted to sit on that mountain and stare at the view all day.
One Monday night in December, we decided to drive through the lights at Thanksgiving Point. The light displays were beautiful and at the end, the boys got to see Santa's Reindeer...Dasher and Prancer.
I didn't plan on getting out, so the boys were in jammies and I was wearing my robe and so I felt kinda silly. Oh well! We got some french fries and hot chocolate at the cafe before going home. The boys were in heaven.
Blake had his school musical presentation and it was fun to go see him perform. He is a little bit tall for his age so he was in the very back, middle. Every once in a while, he would yawn and get distracted, but even that was cute.






No comments:
Post a Comment