Daddy spent some time in the backyard figuring out the sprinkler system and these two little wild men had a great time running around in the freezing water and mud.
38 weeks pregnant...almost done!
Warren, Miles, Adam and Chicky have been rehearsing a lot for their "gig" at the Leatherheads Sports-bar. Even though it was a little late, I took the boys to see them perform. I was impressed at how well Warren played the drums, since he hasn't had many chances over the last six years. They sounded great and the kids had a ball. Clayton was crazy! Not that I'm surprised;) I could barely handle wrangling him and he was trapped in a booth! He was dancing...well that's what he called it. To anyone else, it was wildly flailing his body parts and bumping into anyone within 5 feet of him. After about an hour and 15 minutes, I had to get them home. The band played from 9pm to 1am and the bar was still full at closing.
All my favorite girls surprised me with a baby shower. It got lots of diapers and wipes which was great because that was all I needed. Adriane gave me a great heading pad for my back and I used it that night. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful women in my life. I am blessed to have married into such a wonderful family.




No comments:
Post a Comment