Even though it is MAY!!! I finally got the Christmas pictures from my Dad's good camera.

My beautiful niece

There weren't very many pictures of me for some reason, and I kinda liked this surprised one of me with Clayton's little head at the bottom.

The boys got each other new jammies that we opened Christmas Eve. Clayton loved the sport jammies Blake picked out for him. When we put them on him, Clayton pointed to every ball on his legs and yelled, "BALL!" excitedly. Blake got a very sweet thank you kiss.

Daddy got some sweet snuggles with his snuggly boys.

Jaden, Brody, Clayton and Blake in the Christmas Eve Jammies.

It was a challenge to get them all to hold still and smile. I love Clayton in this one.

Warren whipped out the guitar for some sing alongs, we all played chimes, and Blake and I sang an edited version of "Baby, it's Cold Outside."

Christmas morning, the boys awoke to some packed stockings!

The tree at Aunt Kim's house was packed with presents.

As soon as Clayton walked in, he knew the car must be for him and he climbed right in. He would been happy with only that! He also looks a lot like me as a child in this photo, which is kinda fun to see.

Jaden (7), Brody, (3), Blake (4)

Daddy and Blake giving the new scooter a try. (Don't mind the pink helmet we borrowed from Jaden)

We drove up to the mountains to enjoy some snow because we didn't get ANY at my mom and sisters...surprisingly.

Whoops! We lost one!

Blake loved eating the fresh snow.

He is just so stinkin' cute.

Uncle Brian pulling all three kids on the taboggon.

Claydog had trouble walking through the snow in all of his gear, so Daddy gave him a little ride to the car.

I love that cute Daddy...and that darling little rascal on his shoulders;)
No comments:
Post a Comment