
We had all the kids posing for a picture, when Spiderman suddenly appeared on the other side of the fence. I love how all the kids are smiling at us...totally clueless of what was about to happen.
Clayton was the first to spot Spidey.
If only he had the words to communicate with the other kids. A second later, Spiderman started shooting webs from over the fence and pure mayhem followed. The kids scattered as Spiderman tossed a bag full of web spray over the fence and took off out out of sight
Clayton was terrified. I could feel his little heart pounding and his body shaking.


This picture was after I'd gotten him calmed down a bit. He didn't want to even touch the webs.

A full blown web war took place between the kids and Spidey. It was so fun to watch.

As the kids first chased off after Spiderman, he snuck into the back yard and perched himself on the hot tub. Clayton and I were the only ones nearby and my poor baby was so afraid, until Spiderman waved and said hello.

He was pointing to go inside...AWAY from Spidey.

Cute Dayne

Brody was also very cautious of Spiderman and would not let Kim put him down. He later told us that the sound Spiderman's web made was the scariest part.



Gavin





We were happy to actually get Brody and Clayton calmed down enough to take a group picture. Spiderman even autographed a poster for Brody to hang on his wall!

After Spidey left and the andrenalin calmed down, we let the kids take turns throwing water balloons as Villian targets around the yard.

Beautiful Mommy! I love this sweet picture of my gorgeous sister with her precious baby. She is such a good mom and I just love being around her.

Poor Lexie has been fussy with a lot of acid reflux and collic. When she cries, she looks at you with this sad, pleading face and it is heart-breaking. She is now on some medication and seems to be doing a bit better.





I didn't think it was possibly, we actually managed to get a cute picture of us TOGETHER! For the record...I was down slope of her and we are actually the same height.
Brody got a lot of fun gifts.
The highlight of the day for me was seeing his reaction to these light-up Spiderman shoes.
What fun posts! And that is a great picture of you and Kim...do you think we'll ever get our good picture? :) I'm super excited to see you soon!
ReplyDelete