On the way to Utah:)

Clayton seems to love brown. I thought it was cute and unusual when I came in to get him from his nap the other day and noticed all the brown around him. Blake was always my little orange boy, so it is cute for Clayton to be so different. He is very picky about his blanket choices and will only sleep with his brown truck blankie, and sometimes the Winnie the Pooh blanket from my childhood. He likes that one because he discovered it has Eeyore (Neigh, neigh) on it.
Knowing Clayton's love for horses, my friend Brandie brought over this awesome rocking horse for us to play with. Clayton adores it. He gets jumping on it so hard and raises his hands that I worry he will fall off.
Blake is also quite a skilled rider. He can make the whole thing bounce like a bucking bull in the rodeo. I don't let him ride it much though, for fear he'll break it.
Peekaboo!
I love that these brothers enjoy playing together so much. It is just so wonderful.
No hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment