Friday, September 7, 2012

Four months already!!!

Dylan turned 4 months on September 5th. How has the time gone by so fast?
 I love this serious little expression.

 Dylan loves bath time...especially when Clayton joins him. He wants to suck on the wash cloth and only like to kick for a minute. Then he wants me to sit him up so he can try to grab his toys. If he can't manage to get a hold of one, then he sucks on my knuckles. If I take them away, he starts to cry.
 The flash made his eyes REALLY big in this picture. (Love that double chin)
 Clayton really likes that HE gets to be by the faucet as the water comes out. Blake's been hogging that spot his whole life!
 Where's your cute little neck, Dylan?
 Dylan can now roll from his back to his sides and up onto his tummy.
 I love this mischievous little smile
 Dylan makes me laugh whenever I change his diaper. Whenever I do, I usually add a little baby lotion to his face and head so that he'll smell delicious.  Whenever I rub my hands together to warm up the lotion, he scrunches his little face and closes his eyes. He knows I'm going to get him. It is so cute that he knows what is coming and he usually gives me a big smile when I'm done. I don't remember my other boys ever doing that. It is seriously so stinking cute.
 I took this picture this morning without a flash because I didn't want to wake him up. Although it is kind of dark, it is just so darling. I wonder how many times in one day I tell him that I love him and kiss his cheeks. I just can't believe how much I adore him. You would think that after loving two others the same way, I would expect to love him as much, but it always surprises me. He's just so great. I'm in love!
 Cute brothers! Clayton is already such a good big brother. Sometimes he gives Dylan his favorite blanket to snuggle with.


No comments:

Post a Comment