Fortunately there was a beautiful, cool waterfall and stream for them to play in to cool off.
They had a great time! He brought them home tired and dirty!!!
The other night I went over to my sister-in-law's for a Girl's night. Warren sent me this picture message with the caption, "Don't worry, everything's under control here." I laughed so hard! I asked Warren how on earth this picture happened and he said that when Blake got out of the bath, he laid down on the floor. Clayton seized the opportunity to smash his big brother. So funny!
Daddy built a fire in our backyard and Blake really liked staring into the flames and roasting marshmellows.

Clayton got to go on a little motorcycle ride.
Daddy also took Blake shooting for the first time. He learned lots of safety rules and felt really big with his Dad and uncles. Then they went to see the Avengers and Blake loved it. He gave me a play by play of the whole movie when he got home.
This is what happened today when I chose to fold laundry and chat on the phone while they played outside. I heard the hose, but I was just so happy they were busy, happy and occupied, that I let it go. It was quite the mess to clean up...not the first and definitely not the last, I'm sure.
I like the angle of this picture of Clayton. It just makes me laugh.
Blake picked out the flowers for the boxes behind the sandbox. He even did most of the planting with a little help from me. He was very particular about the order everything was planted in. Everything had to have a pattern. Very cute.










No comments:
Post a Comment