
Farfar came for a visit when Dylan was just a week old. He brought some beautiful Mother's Day flowers for me and his staple...a bucket of KFC. It was such a nice visit.
Just a few days old.Warren spoiled me for Mother's Day this year. He bought me a beautiful card with a sweet heartfelt message. Inside was a coupon for a MASSAGE! I can't wait to cash it in! He also made me a fabulous dinner. It was the best he's ever cooked for me. Salad, chips/guac, french bread, Steak, and veggies. So yummy. Thanks, Sweetie, for making me feel so special and loved.
I feel like I could lay in bed all day with Dylan just watching his little expressions. Here are a couple that I was so happy to have caught on camera. They will make me smile forever!
2 1/2 weeks
Bath time is my all time favorite baby time. Sometimes I bathe him twice a day because we both love it so much.
So funny, but so dang cute! I think his eyes will stay blue. They are looking even more blue now.
Does it really get more precious than this? Really?!
Strong baby! I took this one day prior to his 3 week Birthday.
He looks very "Clark" to me in this picture. I see more of my side in Dylan than my other boys so it is kind of fun.
Dylan is very tolerant. He is so laid back and easy going. He's not an agitated baby. When he's awake, he is happy to just check things out. Sometimes I sing, "They call me Mellow Yellow" to him. I thought it was so cute that he covered his face one morning when the bigger boys came into the room loudly."Hey guys! I'm sleeping here!" I can relate.
Hmmmmm.....I wonder.
Almost five weeks.
First little smile, I'm so in love!
He's starting to kick and coo a little more.






















No comments:
Post a Comment