Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cheep Cheep!

One thing I LOVE about Krissy is her ability to love so many animals and her inability to control herself when it comes to buying them! Haha! I don't have to deal with the mess, but my kids and I get to enjoy the cuteness of the little baby animals she brings home! I love it!
Her newest additions are Bambi, Feline, Sarah and Courtney...four female chicks that will someday lay fresh eggs for their family.
They were SO cute! Clayton was in heaven. He thought it was really funny when they would flap their wings and try to escape his grasp.


I remember having baby chicks in my kindergarten class, but I didn't remember what it felt like to hold them. I enjoyed hearing their sweet little chirps and seeing them close their eyes as we stroked the feathers on the top of their heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment