Friday, February 10, 2012

Snowmobiling fun 2012

Warren has missed the snow so much since we lived in Arizona for 5 years. It is just too bad that we haven't gotten much snow this year. He has taken the boys twice and spent Martin Luther King Jr. weekend with his friends and brothers.
Clayton is really obsessed with motorbikes and snowmobiles. Sometimes he has to actually go out and say goodnight to them before he can calm down and go to sleep. At the first snow flurry, Clayton starts yelling, "It's snowing! Us go vrooming on mountains! LET'S GO!!!"

The picture below is from Warren's boy weekend when he got the blue one stuck in the snow.
Isn't this gorgeous?! No wonder Warren loves to snowmobile so much. I have missed the mountains so much and it makes me happy every morning when I wake up to know that I am living so close to them.
Last weekend, Warren and Elliot took the boys on a little trail that led to some neat hot spring waterfalls. The boys had a great time hiking around and eating snacks at the beautiful spot. Warren told me ahead of time where he wanted to take them and my only worry was Clayton around water. He is just so quick and unpredictable! Sure enough...Clayton took a little dip in the freezing water. Elliot and Clayton were throwing sticks in the water together, so Warren started packing up. The next thing he knew, Elliot was pulling Clayton out of the water. The water was only a couple inches deep, but it got the back of his jacket, boots and snow pants wet. Fortunately, all of his clothes underneath were dry and he was snuggled beneath the windshield on the way back to the car so he wasn't too cold.


This picture makes me literally laugh out loud every time I see it. Clayton is just SO happy!

1 comment:

  1. I love them in helmets. So cute. I also love the last picture with big smiles on their faces.

    ReplyDelete