Last night we had a fun time dancing it up at the Church family dance. I spent so much of my youth going to the stake dances, that is was fun to get out on the dance floor with my family. I was a little disappointed that they never played, "To ra loo ra too ra loo ra lie" and "With or without you," but I know...times have changed;)
Every family was given a raffle ticket upon entering and our ticket won the first prize...
Chocolate Cream Pie!
Mako and I hang out a lot, but we don't have very many pictures together so I was glad to get a cute one of us:)
I loved seeing my cute husband jump right in and get dancing with the kids. Since Warren and I met at a dance, we haven't had many opportunities to dance together since. I love to dance...especially with him. We still didn't get an opportunity because of the kids but it was still a great time.
Blake and Clayton were really getting in to it.
Clayton can now raise the roof and do the disco point.
After a while, Claydog was tired and ready for another treat. He sat on a chair eating popcorn and watching everyone dance. It was fun for us to see him tapping his feet to the beat and trying to sing along. It was really cute.
Our boys wish they could share a bed. Someday...bunkbeds at least.
One of Clayton's nicknames is "Daddy's Snack." Sometimes he pulls out my biggest pot so he can sit in it and say, "Me! Daddy's Snack!" He can't get out. No matter how hard he tries. It is pretty funny to watch. There's a lot of grunting until he finally asks Mommy for help.
No comments:
Post a Comment