Thursday, July 28, 2011

Random cutes

This is how I found my boys when I just went in to check on them. Such sweet brothers.
We went out to dinner with Betsy's family and Clayton was very good at feeding their little one. I got a group shot, but it was way too blurry. (PS...Red Robin is so yummy!)
Blake helping Clayton brush teeth. I love their faces in the mirror.
"My Mommy!" Clayton says that a lot. He normally has grumpy eyebrows when he says it, but this time he actually smiled.

We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant to celebrate our 9th!!! Anniversary. It is amazing to count our blessings after 9 years. On the 25th, Warren rented a movie and we snuggled and watched it together after the kids were down. It was so nice to be with him. We bought each other sweet cards. He even brought home a Big Hunk for me as a surprise. I thought it was so cute that he knew that would make me so happy. I was really in the mood for one and I was so excited when he gave it to me. He knows me so well. I love him!
On Sunday, Blake gave a talk about Pioneers. We made these little Pioneer figurines that has bits of his talk on the back of each one. After he read it (with my help) he stuck it in the box to create a pioneer scene. He was a little distracted by the microphone and talked in kind of a shouty voice, but he did well.
I used to get so frustrated if my kids didn't smile just right when I took their picture. As I've been working on my blog book, I have come to love the silly faces they make because I've learned that they don't make them forever. Blake face says to me....extreme happiness and I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment