Monday, April 18, 2011

A little fun...

The boys and I wanted to have a fun movie night, so we rented How to Train your Dragon, munched Fruit Loops and snuggled on the couch. Clayton was surprisingly interested in the movie, considering he doesn't have much of an attention span for TV. Every time he saw fire, he said, "HOT!"
Clayton, you little handful! You are keeping me SO busy these days. As soon as I turn my back, you are climbing up on the kitchen sink, or the bathroom sink, stepping in the dog water, crawling through the doggy-door, bringing rocks in the house, and anything/everything that looks mildly interesting. You even broke a whole jar of pepperchini peppers this week. STAY OUT of the FRIDGE, PLEASE!!! No matter what I try, you keep managing to break the lock and get inside. Although you are quite the busy man these days, I sure do love your snuggles and the way you say, "Mom-eeee!" Even in your craziest moments, I love you more than you could ever know.
Such an innocent face....Clayton, you are a future heart-breaker!
We went on a Preschool field trip to the Hall of Flame museum today. The highlight of the trip was definitely the fire truck the kids could climb on at the end. Clayton had to keep up with the speed of the bigger boys, so that meant Mommy was climbing all over it too.

Blake looks so tiny in this fireman coat.

Clayton, Blake, Gray, Adam....they are all such cute, sweet boys.
After Blake got dressed and I started dressing Clayton, I realized I had the makings of a matching day on my hands. It was so fun to have them match right down to the shoes. Love it!
In preparation for the Easter Activity this Saturday, we all went over to Bruce's house to test out the ATV and train. Bruce can't be there for the party, so Warren is excited to drive the train in his place. The boys couldn't get enough of driving around his big property.
Warren and I finally had our much needed date to the Temple on Saturday. We were able to participate in the Gibbons sealing and it was so wonderful. I can't think of a better way to spend the day together. We definitely needed a day of peace after being so busy for so long. Warren was sweet to spend his first Saturday off with me in the Temple. The night before, Warren took us all out to dinner at Black Angus to "Celebrate Change!" as he put it. We are on the brink of many changes in our life and I am in awe of his sweet, optimistic attitude. Even though the near future is full of question marks, I have faith that all will be resolved and that Heavenly Father has a plan for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment