Warren and I recently celebrated our 8th Anniversary!
It was so fun to go out on the town together. I can't believe we've been together for so long. In some ways it feels like forever and in others it feels like we were married only yesterday.
The man I love:)
We also came home from a really fun time visiting family in SLC. We went up there for Alex's Bachelor party and Caroline's Bridal shower. (Sadly, we didn't get pictures of either event!) It was a really short trip, and we didn't get to see as many people as we would have liked, but it was fun none the less.
We spent Pioneer day swimming at Adriane's house. It was heaven snuggling with my little Blake who is growing into an excellent swimmer.
Little "Bird"
Ethan, Blake, and Brooke had a lot of fun playing together. Blake follows Ethan everywhere!
We spent the evening at the Days of 47 Rodeo and it was so fun! I have never been to a rodeo and I really enjoyed it. I couldn't stop thinking about my mom while we were there because she would feel right at home there.
Here's a picture of Amber and the kids.
Adriane and the kids
let him wear his cowboy hat.
Clayton really liked clapping when the crowd cheered.
Granny and Papa having a good time.
After the rodeo, we went to the grandparents for a firework show. It was the perfect end to a perfect day.
Granny and Clayton have snuggled two years in a row for fireworks on Pioneer day.
The whole gang watchin' the show.
The boys did great on the long drive home. It was so cute to see Blake reading a book to Clayton.
So cute.
I recently had to buy this Pooh Bear for Claydog and I was so happy to see him snuggling with his new friend when I checked on him in the night.
Best buddies
Clayton was happy to see his puppy after being away for so long in CO and SLC.
Good boy, Bear.
The suspense of baking cookies
Krissy threw a great party for Lindsey's second Birthday. The boys were dressed at Princes and Clayton wasn't having it!
This is often the sight in the back seat.
It was like we were supervising a little date or something.
I loved the movie and cried about 6 times throughout it. It is hard for me to think of my babies growing up when I adore them so much right as they are now. I guess I just have to enjoy every moment I have with them because inevitably, they will grow up someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment