For those of you that are really close to me, you know I've been having a bit of trouble with my dentist. I took these pictures the day I left their office for the LAST time...finally satisfied with their work.


1. The other night Blake woke up scared in the night. I helped him go potty, snuggled him, and sang songs before tucking him in again. I told him he couldn't come sleep with us and brought the dog in his room so he wouldn't feel scared anymore. I woke up a few hours later to tend to Clayton and found this little Blakie pile on Clayton's floor. Just being near "his baby" made him feel better.
2. Blake was in the bath with his toys the other day and had his little toy bathtub full of water. Without any prompting from me, took his big Elmo toy and started "baptizing" his other toys. "Orange cup...I baptize you." DUNK! "Blue Fish...I baptize you." DUNK! I had to laugh that he was using their "full" names.
wow!! look at your pretty teeth!! I am so happy it turned out so well. good job on being consistent, I know how many times you had to go back there.
ReplyDelete