
Cute Clayton is now just over 11 months old. He loves to bend over like this and peak through his legs. He can shake his arms when I sing, "shake the wiggles out" and Blake has taught him to help put toys back in their bins (I think so that it is less work for himself;) Clayton immitates the noises we make a lot. Yesterday he squealed when I answered the phone in my "high voice" (it was Kim) and he started pretend burping when I was trying to teach Blake manners. He HAS to have anything yummy that his brother has...especially when it comes to Go-gurt. He doesn't like any baby food anymore and eats everything I give him. He is the sweetest, most easy going baby, but he is the most fussy when it comes to food because HE WANTS IT!

This is a view that I see a lot. Clayton reaches for me a lot. He'll walk across the room with his little arms up saying, "uh? uh? uh?" until I pick him up. It is so cute to see his big smile when Daddy comes home. If I am holding him and Warren walks in, Clayton will reach with his entire body to his daddy until Warren takes him. He has also learned how to say, "uh oh," but he says it out of context to everything. Blake and Clayton have started playing together a lot and it is the best feeling as a mother. Recently they played in the playhouse for an hour and a half and Blake kept making Clayton laugh. It was music to a mother's ears.

We met up at the splash pad with Krissy and Linds. It was Lindsey's first time splash-pad experience and she loved it. I love her cute little bikini belly.

Clayton reaching for the water. I like his shadow in this picture.

My little boy is so big and a sweet big brother. The other day I gave Blake some lemonade and walked out of the room for a minute. Blake came in proudly a moment later and told me he gave Clayton some lemonade too. I jumped up and ran to Clayton picturing him dumping a cup of cold, sticky lemonade all over himself. When I got to the kitchen he was walking happily with a sippy full of lemonade that mommy would never have given him. Surprised, I said, "Wow, you put it in a sippy? Well, let's at least water it down..." Blake told me, "No, Mom! I already did!" I was so impressed and Clayton thought he had struck gold.

So CUTE!

"Mommy! This water is FREEZING!"

Blake and Brogan at the zoo.

They had fun at the splash pad there too.

My favorite part was seeing this baby zebra nurse from the mother. I don't know why, but I felt like crying it was just so sweet. We also saw a baboon grooming his friend right next to the window.

Clayton passed out and missed a really fun Little People playground.

One of Blake's best pals is moving and this was their last playdate. We'll miss you Joss!
No comments:
Post a Comment