Warren's brother Alex and his girlfriend Caroline came to visit this weekend. It was great to get to see them, even though we were so busy! We went up to Tortilla Flats for a little camp out. It was fun, but a lot of work and quite WINDY!
I am still so in love with the man...
especially when we have a brief minute to snuggle in front of the fire together.
It was nice to have free hands for a bit to set up camp.
He succeeded at both.
We all laughed when he came back to camp dragging this giant tree for the fire.
I was surprised at how quickly it burned.
Lindsey was a WILD WOMAN! I was so happy to catch this picture of her running at me yelling my name, "KELLI!" Love that little animal
It was really hard on Warren to have to sit and relax while we all set up camp. Since he is still on crutches he wasn't able to help much. Fortunately everyone was helpful putting up and taking down the tent.
Cute Krissy and Shiloh
It got SO windy that night that our tent was flapping all over the place. It woke Clayton up and there was no way he was going back to sleep with all that noise. I had to make my way to sleep in the car, fighting the wind, blankets, an air mattress, and a fussy baby on my hip. It was pretty comical. After finally getting him settled, I slept pretty well for an hour or so. Everyone seemed to have a bad night...except Blake who slept the whole night.
No comments:
Post a Comment