Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh. BROTHER!

Blake drew this picture of himself and Clayton.
I thought it was so darling that I had to take a picture.
THE USUAL VACUUMING EXPERIENCE:
First of all, I hate my vacuum. It is difficult to maneuver and due to previous puppy chews, the attachments don't fit right and fall off a lot.
Clayton, however, thinks it is the greatest invention known to man.
He loves to walk with the it and will crawl as fast as he can whenever I get it out. I have to go really slow and when he falls off, I hurry and run across the room to start on a separate area. Within seconds, he is on board again...patting and slobbering all over the thing.
Blake, knowing that he previously was not allowed to touch my vacuum, joins in because Clayton is doing it. I allow this chaos, regardless of how insanely irritating it is to me, because at least they are happy and somewhat contained.
Blake gets bored and starts using the cord creatively to capture his bad guy toys.
Whoever knew that vacuuming could be such a big ordeal!
After seeing how ready Clayton is to start walking, I finally gave in and set out the walker. As soon as he saw it, he crawled right over, stood up, and took off walking down the hallway. He looked at me like, "This is what I've been waiting for!"
Check out his cute curls in the back!
Blake likes to help him which is great, except when he gets the walker moving a little too fast and poor Clayton has to practically run to keep up with him.
Clayton loves to watch Blake feed the ducks.
Every once in a while Blake will give Clayton a little piece of bread to eat too!

Brothers are great to crawl around with,
wrestle with,
shove in boxes,

and play Peekaboo with.

Clayton learned how to drink from a sippy when he was about 7 months old
and now slurps it like a pro.
At Blake's Dinosaur party, he saw that everyone was getting cupcakes and started yelling so loud! He wanted one right then. I gave him an un-frosted cupcake and it was the yummiest treat he has ever had. When Blake gets to have a popscicle, he does the same thing and I usually give in and let him have a taste.
Here's Blake searching for the lost eggs a couple days after the party....2 are still missing!
I guess they were a little too camoflauged.
This is a really cute parade picture I missed putting in the Feb. blog post.
When Lindsey is around, this is usually how we end up. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures Blake drew! I have always loved childrens drawings. My friend has a business where she illustrates childrens drawings...its hard to explain but check it out. I love it and am totally doing it when my kids start drawing!

    http://www.finedoodles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love'in all the blog updates! They make my day!

    ReplyDelete