Monday, March 8, 2010

Bath fun!

Blake accidentally knocked over half a bottle of hand soap while he was brushing his teeth. Not wanting to waste so much soap, I decided to make the best, most bubbly bubble bath ever!


Blake had a blast
I was sad Clayton was already asleep for the bubble bath so I got some cute pictures of just him the next morning.

My big 9 month old!

This boy is crazy in the tub. He is all over the place.
I have to keep two hands on him at all times and even then, sometimes he slips.

He is so BIG!

Cute bum

If I take Clayton out of the bath before he is ready he starts crying so hard that I end up putting him back in the water.
He also hates getting his diaper changed and is super wiggly.
He cries while I change him and as soon as I lift him up on his feet he smiles and starts jumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment