Friday, March 5, 2010

The every day life I love (Feb. 2010)

My little Clayton is 8 months old. He loves to play in the playhouse...especially with Blake
Blake has already learned to tease his little brother but Clayton is very determined! If he sees something he wants, he'll climb over anything or anyone to get it. The other day in the bath he was climbing over Blake to get to the facet. We were all laughing about how fixated he was on it...I felt bad when I saw the scratch marks on Blake's forehead later!

Clayton LOVES the swings. This was the first time he ever tried out the swing and he couldn't be happier. He also likes to see the ducks and geese at the big park by our house.

Blake is very good at pushing him....some times it is a little too high though and I have to intervene on Clayton's behalf.
We love hanging out with these two.
Krissy posted a cute blog about me and I know it doesn't mean as much if I don't do it first, but...I love her! She is truly another sister of mine and I don't know how I would get along without her and her sweet baby girl. Elliot has been a huge help with Warren's surgery by driving him to work all the time. All in all, we just love this family.

This is a typical shot of the boys playing together.

He looks so big! (By the way...Go UTES)

A beautiful shot of my beautiful baby on a beautiful day!
I had fun taking care of Lindsey and Mako's baby Jordan so they could go out for Valentine's day. It was VERY busy, but went well. I was excited because I taught Lindsey how to do this cute fish face while reading a book.
With these two babies, it is usually a struggle to get in the best lap position. Lindsey usually wins front and center.
Warren survived his knee surgery and has been receiving a lot of extra hugs from his boys. Blake's hugs make Daddy's knee feel better and Clayton just started laying his head down for snuggles. He sighs, "Ohhhhhh" as he hugs and it is the BEST thing ever. He has also learned to say "Dada, and Mama"
See....Hobie IS a sweetheart!
Blake is convinced that if his eyes look blue it means he is going to be nice.
If they look green then he is grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment