This is the view I had one Sunday in church and I just had to capture this sweet moment. I really can't describe in words how it touches my heart.
This is the view we have of the Timpanogos Temple from our front porch. I love how beautiful it looks against the sunset.
Sweet Dylan taking little cat snoozes.
Blake is so helpful sometimes when I need to do something in the kitchen. Just having his attention keeps Dylan happy most of the time.
We decided to have a neighborhood movie night in our front yard. We had a great turn out and we watched, Iron Giant. Everyone enjoyed it, even the parents.
Cutest smile!
Getting so big!
Family walk. Blake was riding his bike and his sweatshirt was in the way. I promise we know that it is super dorky to tuck it into his shorts! Haha!
Slip n Slide party at the Pitt.
This is the view I wake up to most days. My little guy sleeps so well at night. He only nurses once around 3:30 am. Then I pull him into bed with me around 6 and he is SO snuggly. I just love it!!!
He is always super happy when he opens his eyes to see me.
Funny little face and double chin.
Watching Diego first thing on a Saturday morning.
First day of FIRST Grade!
First day of Preschool for Clayton!









No comments:
Post a Comment