Warren took the boys and Copper on a little hike.
Clayton liked being able to walk Copper by himself.
Blake and Brody playing Wii.
Snuggling that sweet little baby D.
All the cousins together for dinner one night.
I forced Gavin and Dayne to take this picture....even Dylan didn't want to smile for the camera. Sometimes shots like this are the best though because they are so funny!
Sleepover!
Uncle Ryan and Shayla left their birds, "Pakaki and Pakaki" at Grandma's while Ryan went out of town. The boys really liked them. Blake was excited that one of the Pakaki's would let him pet under his wing.
The bird whisperer.
The boys shared a bed at Grandma's and it was no surprise that Clayton wanted to cuddle with his big brother. So cute.
I took these pictures just before we left. It is always so hard to say goodbye. Especially when we know how quickly the littlest ones will grow up.
On the way home, I had to nurse Dylan and the boys climbed this mountain. It was so funny watching them trying to get the big diesel trucks to honk.


No comments:
Post a Comment