Thursday, August 23, 2012

Clayton's ABC Book

I'm putting together a book for Clayton to help him learn the ABC's. I think it is turning out pretty cute!
 
 A is for Armor
 B is for Baseball
 C is for Cowboy
 D is for Detective
 E is for Eeyore
 F is for Fireman
 G is for Glasses
 H is for Horse
 I is for Mr. Incredible
 J is for Jail
 K is for King
 L is for Lion
 M is for Mask
 N is for Nap
 O is for Otter-pop
 P is for Pirate
 Q is for Quilt
 R is for Rings
 S is for Swimming
 T is for Train
 U is for Umbrella
 V is for Vader
 W is for Worm
 X is for Box
 Y is for Yoda
Z is for Zebra

It has been so much fun dressing him up and he has loved the extra attention. Some of these pictures are just so precious. I am glad I will have them forever.

1 comment:

  1. D for Detective is my favorite one. So cute and good idea!!

    ReplyDelete