Are you jealous?
We had a ton of fun taking pictures with Brandie's underwater camera. Blake took the above one of me. I love that it is from his height and that my head is cut off.
We are so lucky to have such fun neighbors to hang out with all the time.
Clayton was copying everything Brogan was doing. "Na na na na na NA!" (Brogan sings this all the time. The tune is like what you'd sing if you were doing a conga line. Clayton was copying him in this picture.)
Clayton will now run and jump into the pool.
While Clayton was running around in the grass, a bee stung him on the inner bend of his elbow. I thought it was ants at first and told him to jump in the water. When I grabbed his arm, I could feel an ant still on there. Then when I looked closely, I could see that it was clearly a stinger wound.
"BEE! Ouie!"
Teaching Brogan Abba Dabba's.
Blake has become a good swimmer. He can jump in and swim to the side easily. He just learned to swim under the water with his hands in sync last week.
Clayton is a little fish. A few weeks ago, he wouldn't let go of me much in the water. Now, he doesn't want me around him. He really likes to swim without floaties too, but I only let him do it when Blake is out of the pool.
Brogan's swim lesson with "Miss Kelli."
Teaching the boys how to do ROCKETS!
Shark Bite!
Clayton was very proud of how he put on the goggles. These days, whenever he does something by himself, he claps and says, "Yay Me!"
Worn out
Jealousy overcomes me.
ReplyDelete