Tuesday, June 7, 2011

December 2007



Zoo lights
This picture captures how I would look with Reindeer antlers.
Since it was the first Christmas after Dad's death, I wanted to be in CO for Christmas. It was the year of the stomach flu and baby animals.
We were all sick Christmas Eve or Christmas morning.
Even Blake was unusually pale.
This little ATV still gets a lot of use today. Warren recently had to take the engine apart and found a frog leg inside....I have no idea how that got in there, but I always wondered why our frog toy only has 3 legs.

Cute Brody!
Jaden with Baby Oscar...so precious
He could fit in Grandma's robe pocket.

Binkie Boys
I like how smiley Brody is for Uncle Ryan. I also like how my Mom has trash on her face in the background. I think someone had just thrown it at her when I took the picture.
This was also the first Christmas in Grandma and Kim's new houses.
Warren had fixed the snowmobiles before Christmas so he had to drive them up through SLC. He dropped them off and picked up our puppy Bear. He got stuck in a snow storm on the way to Denver so he and Bear had a lot of time to bond...stuck in the car.
He and his brother got in some good snowmobiling before he left though.

No comments:

Post a Comment