Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Easter fun! (Better late than never)

We went to the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant with our neighbors, Brandie, Jesse, and Brogan.
We got to meet a "scary" Roman soldier.


Blake was happy to get to pet the little lamb. Poor lamb. It looks like he's pleading for help.
I love Blake's eyes in this one.
The Primary was in charge of the ward Easter Hunt Activity, which meant I was really busy. It turned out great and the kids had a blast.

Blake made out like a bandit.

Someone in the ward brought baby bunnies and they were SO precious!
Clayton had a meltdown when I wouldn't let him hold a bunny all by himself. It was so sad, but really ridiculous really.
Warren drove the train around for all the kiddos and everyone had fun.
That night we dyed Easter eggs and made our new Traditional Easter Eve cookies. I tweaked the original recipe and they turned out really tasty this time.

The Easter Bunny hid the kids' baskets. Blake was really surprised and excited when he found his.
This if a funny random picture I added of Claydog.
Blake helped guide Clayton his his basket in the Cozy Coupe.

We went to Betsy and Paul's house for a fabulous dinner and little egg hunt. Sadly, this is the only picture I got of the evening. Betsy got more, so I'll have to bug her about getting them. It was a wonderful evening.
I just loved this series of my little cowboy.


No comments:

Post a Comment