I decided that I can save a lot of money if I start giving our boys hair-cuts myself. It was a lot of fun and I was happy to get the look I wanted for each boy. Clayton looks like such a big boy now and his Daddy LOVES it. It was surprisingly pretty easy and I was completely satisfied with how they turned out.
Today we made our way to the doctor's office for both boy's well-check appointments. Clayton was a couple months over-due for his 18 month check, and Blake will be 5! in March....I'm in denial.
Ohh, the doctor's office....Now I understand why they call it an exam. I tried to prep Blake as much as possible for the initial weight, height, blood pressure checks, etc. I even ran through a few questions the doctor might ask him so that he wouldn't be nervous. As soon as we got in the "exam" room with the doctor, Blake was wadding up the table paper, throwing it around, making "jokes" instead of answering her questions and laughing awkwardly. I think that he felt a little nervous and wasn't sure how to handle himself. Oh well. At least he has his Daddy's good vision.
Clayton was a gem. He even had to go on BOB while we were at the office and the doctor was astounded that he was already using the potty. He pointed to most of his body parts correctly and answered her questions with his cute little head bob. He had to have 4 shots and Blake was so sweet trying to comfort him. He's such a good big brother.
Here are their stats and percentages:
Blake- 44.8 pounds (80%)
44 inches (80%)
Clayton- 28 pounds (75%)
34 1/4 inches (80%)
I didn't know you cut their hair. I wanted to tell you yesterday, I liked their hair cut, but I was busy at my party, so I forgot. Good job. You save lots of money that way. Now you can start cutting Warren's too!!
ReplyDelete