Thursday, July 29, 2010

Random oldies

While going through pictures at Kim's house, I found these cute random pictures that are just fun to share even though there's no real rhyme or reason to them. I love this Grandma hug. You can only see her little eyes peaking out from behind these snuggly grandkids.
My mom's cat Oscar who is truly too cute for words.

Here is the Tigger-Blake photo shoot. He was just a little older than Clayton is now so it is cute to look back and compare them. He was so busy that it was hard to get a good shot. Fun!

I like this one because it looks so posed with him standing.

This was the final winner chosen for the Halloween card.

"I'm outta here, see ya guys!"
Blake and Janden fell asleep together once and it was so cute. We had to separate them though because there was some kicking.
After I decided to go the University of Utah, my Dad drove me down for an orientation and to find an apartment. He made me stand in front of the music sign and I remember feeling super dorky and embarrassed. Looking back, I don't think that there is a cuter picture of me as a Co-ed. I don't have any pictures of me graduating because I didn't walk so here's the proof I guess. Thanks Dad, for totally embarrassing me because I'll cherish it forever. He even took a picture of me getting my student id picture taken. Haha!
Looking back is there any question why Warren snatched me up so quickly just 10 days after I started school...Hot mama?! What happened?! Oh what stress and two boys will do to ya! JK

No comments:

Post a Comment