While we were in California, we went to Balboa island and some of the kids did the big trampoline there. Warren took some great shots of their scared faces.

Here's Ethan after being sling shotted into the sky.

Brooke having fun

Brooke terrified

Justin preparing for landing

Derek flying high

Awesome scared face!

Mommy and Blake on the Ferris Wheel over looking the harbor.

Happy Clayton just hanging out in the stroller

Daddy and Blake on the Merry go Round

We stopped by the San Diego temple and it was so beautiful. I wish I could say the same for how our family picture turned out. Blake!
We also got to go to the Poinsettia bowl and cheer on the Utes.

Clayton was happy at the game until he would see his Daddy, Papa, or Alex cheer.
Then he would make the saddest face and cry.

Papa had a fun snuggling this little guy.

Would you ever guess that Blake had a tummy ache?
It was pretty fun to go to a Utah game...especially when they played so well! I loved hearing the marching band play all the familiar fight songs. Go UTES!

Clayton even fell asleep with all the cheering. Look at that little face.
Where did he get those LIPS? (I take full credit)
No comments:
Post a Comment