Thursday, December 3, 2009

So is life

Clayton....Bear....Laydown! Good Puppies. Stay, Stay, Stay....

We had a silly time last night pretending to be in a photo booth. None of the pictures are very flattering, but Blake and I were really giggling at the funny poses. We just couldn't fit all three of our big heads in the camera at arms distance. Enjoy.





For the first time in a while I felt at peace last night when I turned around to see Blake QUIETLY looking at the Friend magazine. After feeding Clayton, we all started dancing around the kitchen to "Rockin' around the Christmas tree." All three of us were laughing and being silly when I suddenly felt the presence of my Dad. It only lasted about 10 seconds, but I could feel his joy at seeing us so happy. It was so brief that I wondered afterward if I had only imagined it. I hope that he was and will continue to be able to peak through the heavens into my life every once in a while. Either way, it made me happy.

Clayton is nearly crawling! He is only 6 months old now and is rocking on hands and knees. He just got bumped in the head with a pumpkin in this picture....beats me if I knew who threw it!

Blake is showing him proper crawling technique

Blake, and now Clayton, are still enjoying the pumpkins Great Grandma Nancy gave to Blake at Thanksgiving. Blake has been transporting them around the house, hiding them, and placing them in all kinds of different containers. I am freaking out a little bit now that he told me he cannot remember where he hid them last. We have been looking all afternoon to no avail....
how long until pumpkins rot?!?
(Yes, Blake's shirt is on backwards. That's how he put it on and that's what made him feel like a big boy. Who am I to stifle such creativity?;)

This was just too cute to leave out

No comments:

Post a Comment