I adore this picture of my little Snuggle Bear
Blake's hair matches the tractor exactly!
I frame a cute Halloween picture every year to decorate my house with...I will have a hard time choosing my favorite picture this year because they are all so darling!

Blake found this "sword" and felt right at home striking a Ninja pose
Look at those squishy little legs! Clayton is now 5 months and weighs 17 lbs.
(He is in the 75th percentile for weight, 80th for height, and 60th for head size)
Blake and his friend Josslyn came out of the haybale maze holding hands. Later when they went in the bouncy castle, Blake announced to me that he "protected her" from the bigger kids. SnowWhite's Knight in Shining Ninja....this picture reminds me of a scene right out of a movie.
(He is in the 75th percentile for weight, 80th for height, and 60th for head size)
No comments:
Post a Comment