This is what Blake just said to Clayton...
"When you grow bigger, you can have my too small Spider-man jammies. That way we can both WEB! We can do lots of cool things together. When we have another baby, it can wear spidermans too and you will be a big boy like me. We can love each other." Then he gave him hugs and kisses.
Too good to be true, right! I swear this is what he said word for word! I ran right in here to write it all down. The fact that Blake is willing to pass on his most cherished possession is so sweet! Clayton just smiled and gave a little giggle. So precious!
Blake also did a really sweet thing for his cousin Lindsey today. He asked for blankets to put in her Pack n Play and spread them out perfectly. It took him about ten minutes to get everything just right. I could tell he really felt good for doing something nice for her.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment