Thursday, August 13, 2009

Unwelcome Houseguest!

This is the unfriendly visitor Warren found the night we got home from Utah. We had sprayed for bugs the day we left so there were about 20 dead crickets on the tile floor in the front room and kitchen. It took everything I had to not scream when I saw this beast. She was hiding/living in the crack where the water runs down to rinse the bowl. It was so strong it could walk up the side MIDFLUSH!
Warren had to spray it several times in the face with poison before it finally fell into the bowl and we could flush it away.
I am still so haunted by this big mama that I check the toilet everytime I sit down. I have jumped off a couple times at the thought of a little tickle on my legs. (I think it was a girl because I have since killed some awful babies. The other day one came out and I swear it smiled at me before disappearing into a crack again. Needless to say, there's been a lot of bugspray goin' on lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment