
It was fun to go to the beach and play in the waves as a family.
I love to stand in the shallow water and let the waves cover my feet...I love how my feet sink slowly in the sand over time and it feels like I'm moving when the waves go back out to sea.
Warren had a ton of fun trying to boogie board into shore.

Blake and Natalie were so cute holding hands and waiting for the waves to come...

Then, they'd race the waves and try not to get wet. There was lots of squealing and giggles.

They also spent a lot of time playing in the sand and digging holes. Thank goodness for Baby powder at the end of the day that helped get the sand off their little bodies.

Clayton was an angel. I think the sound of the waves splashing on the shore lulled him to sleep. He only woke up once to eat and went right back to sleep. He just wanted to be snuggled and warm in his carseat which made it much easier for me to enjoy the beach. Good baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment