Warren installed a learning program on a computer in Blake's room. Blake enjoys playing games to learn counting and the alphabet. Warren is a sweetheart to help Blake often when he gets home from work.
Here are Blake's new shelves and toys.
I made these animal paintings recently and I am excited to have them finished. The quilt on Blake's bed is one that Warren's Grandma Nancy made for him when he was a child. Blake loves the animals and all the colors. I chose three animals to make paintings of from the quilt. Blake was great at helping me measure and hang the paintings.
Bear was a pretty good helper too;)
This is so fab!!! and you even have an adorable background. Kelli I am so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures turned out sooo cute. I love them.
ReplyDeleteHey gal I just found some really cute ideas for cupcakes if you ever decide to have cupcake love again. With blakes birthday coming up I figured you;d like the ideas http://homesweethomeinspiration.blogspot.com/2009/01/hello-cupcake.html
ReplyDelete